Casa Vista y Romance Penthouse Puerto Banus Marbella – Luxury 2 Bedroom apartment for rent in Puerto Banus, Marbella, with sea views.
Luxury 2 Bedroom – Puerto Banus features 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4. Very elegant and stylish holiday apartment with sea views, fully fitted kitchen and fantastic views of the Marina & the sea from the living room & dinning, from the bedroom, and from your private terrace. The community is very secure and the world famous Puerto Banus and Marina is on your doorstep where you can admire the beautiful yachts, the most luxurious cars and fabulous designer boutiques. Lining the marina are lively restaurants, cafes and tapas bars for all tastes and budgets ! You are welcome.
Luxury 2 Bedroom – Puerto Banus has all amenities to make your stay as amazing as possible – internet, Cable TV, towels, fully equipped kitchen, Air conditioning, Washer, Pets upon request, Family / kid friendly. Everything you need is immediately accessible or just a few minutes’ walk from Luxury 2 Bedroom – Puerto Banus and you are 1 minute walk from the beach.
Plaza de los Naranjos is 7 km from Luxury 2 bedroom apartment in Puerto Banus with sea views. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 47 km from the property.
For the perfect apartment and the perfect holiday – you need look no further!
Things to do in the area: Puerto Banus Marina
Known for its myriad of beautiful yachts, luxurious cars, and designer shops. The marina is a hotspot for world-famous celebrities and has hosted people such as Antonio Banderas, Paris Hilton and Simon Cowell. The marina has a vibrant nightlife and many options for eating out.
Some great restaurants in Puerto Banus:
El Txoco de Luis Salinero, El Gaucho, Jacks Smokehouse, Don Leone, Pizzeria Picasso, Breathe, Occo, Da Paolo, Restaurante La Bocana, …
Puerto Banus also has a few well-known restaurant chains such as:
Hard Rock Cafe, TGI Fridays, McDonald’s
Other great restaurants in the surrounding area and Marbella include: Organic Market and Food, Monkey Club, Nobu, BiBo Dani Garcia, Cafe Les Deux, Casanis, The Farm, Maleva Bakery, Tempora …
Walking distance from the apartment is the El Corte Ingles department store, where you can buy anything whether it be clothes, sports equipment or shoes. You’ll surely be able to get anything your heart desires. Inside the department store, you’ll also find a huge supermarket and food court. Surrounding the marina, you’ll find beaches where you can soak up the sun and go for a swim in the glistening Meditteranean Sea. You’ll find many popular options for water activities such as jet-skiing, paddleboarding and kayaking, and also rent boats.
In terms of sightseeing, some notable spots in the area include:
- Marbella Old Town, where you can go for a stroll through the beautiful narrow streets lined with Andalucian style buildings. In the heart of the old town is the Plaza de los Naranjos, dating back to 1485 holds historical significance to the entire town. The square is filled with pretty orange trees and surrounded by cafes. The tranquility of the square is sure to leave you amazed. Also, in the Old Town, you’ll come across Iglesia Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación, the largest church in Marbella.
- Alameda Park, outside of the Old Town is this stunning park which houses a fountain built in 1792 and botanic gardens…
- Avenida del Mar is a walkway lined with sculptures from Salvador Dali. This walkway leads straight to the famous Venus beach and Marbella’s port.
- Ralli Museum: This museum holds a large collection of artwork from contemporary Latin-American artists and claims to hold the most important collection of Latino-American art in Europe.
- About 20 mins drive from the apartment is Istan. Nestled in the mountains of Sierra Blanca Istan is a beautiful Andalucian style village consisting of white buildings and flower-topped balconies. Here you can explore the tranquil village and admire the beautiful views of the mountains.
- Marbella is also a hotspot for golfers and has world-class golf courses. Some golf clubs in the area include Los Naranjos and Aloha golf clubs.
- Hiking is a popular activity in Marbella. There are many hiking trails in the surrounding mountains. One such activity is a hike up to the peak of La Concha. This mountain, towering over Marbella is over 1200m high takes about 4-6 hours to complete and is well worth the views that you will see at the top. You’ll be able to see Marbella, the Sierra Blanca mountains and on clear days Gibraltar and even the Atlas mountains in Morocco. It’s a popular activity in the milder months of the year.
Click here for more photos and details : https://labiznagahomes.com/archives/property/casa-amor-y-vista-puerto-banus-marina
You are welcome to sunny Marbella today.